Nayaab in English
Nayaab meaning in Urdu to English is Rare Nayaab. Nayaab synonym word is Rarefied and Uncommon. Similar words of Nayaab are also commonly used in daily talks like Nayaab arzi silsilay ka aik dhaati ansar, Nayaab arzi silsilay ka aik dhaati ansar, Nayaab khoubsurti, and Nayaab nasal.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Rare Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Early.
- (superl.) Nearly raw; partially cooked; not thoroughly cooked; underdone; as, rare beef or mutton.
- (superl.) Not frequent; seldom met with or occurring; unusual; as, a rare event.
- (superl.) Thinly scattered; dispersed.
- (superl.) Characterized by wide separation of parts; of loose texture; not thick or dense; thin; as, a rare atmosphere at high elevations.
- (superl.) Of an uncommon nature; unusually excellent; valuable to a degree seldom found.
Nayaab Meaning in English
Urdu Word nayaab is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. nayaab meaning in English is Rare نایاب. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. nayaab word meaning along with nayaab definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of nayaab, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of nayaab in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Nayaab arzi silsilay ka aik dhaati ansar, Nayaab arzi silsilay ka aik dhaati ansar, Nayaab khoubsurti, and Nayaab nasal are similar words of nayaab. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary