Rather Meaning in Urdu
Rather meaning in English to Urdu is اس کی بجائے (Is k bajaye). Rather synonym words are included Instead, Preferably, Quite, Sooner. Similar words of Rather are also commonly used in daily talk like as Ratherest.
Rather Sentence & Examples
- He rather felt hurt about this at first.
- His interpretation of the music was rather too literal.
- I felt rather hurt about this at first;.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Rather Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) More properly; more correctly speaking.
- (a.) Of two alternatives conceived of, this by preference to, or as more likely than, the other; somewhat.
- (a.) Earlier; sooner; before.
- (a.) More readily or willingly; preferably.
- (a.) Prior; earlier; former.
- (a.) In some degree; somewhat; as, the day is rather warm; the house is rather damp.
- (a.) On the other hand; to the contrary of what was said or suggested; instead.
Rather Urdu Meaning with Definition
Rather is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Rather meaning in Urdu is a اس کی بجائے - Is k bajaye. Rather word is driven by the English language. Rather word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Rather meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Rather stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Rather word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Rather, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Rather Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary