• Ration Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To supply with rations, as a regiment.
- (n.) A fixed daily allowance of provisions assigned to a soldier in the army, or a sailor in the navy, for his subsistence.
- (n.) Hence, a certain portion or fixed amount dealt out; an allowance; an allotment.
• Rational Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Relating to the reason; not physical; mental.
- (a.) Having reason, or the faculty of reasoning; endowed with reason or understanding; reasoning.
- (a.) Expressing the type, structure, relations, and reactions of a compound; graphic; -- said of formulae. See under Formula.
- (a.) Agreeable to reason; not absurd, preposterous, extravagant, foolish, fanciful, or the like; wise; judicious; as, rational conduct; a rational man.
- (n.) A rational being.
• Rationalness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being rational; rationality.