• Real Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Royal; regal; kingly.
- (n.) A realist.
- (a.) Relating to things, not to persons.
- (a.) True; genuine; not artificial, counterfeit, or factitious; often opposed to ostensible; as, the real reason; real Madeira wine; real ginger.
- (a.) Actually being or existing; not fictitious or imaginary; as, a description of real life.
- (n.) A small Spanish silver coin; also, a denomination of money of account, formerly the unit of the Spanish monetary system.
- (a.) Having an assignable arithmetical or numerical value or meaning; not imaginary.
- (a.) Pertaining to things fixed, permanent, or immovable, as to lands and tenements; as, real property, in distinction from personal or movable property.
• Realizable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being realized.
• Realization Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of realizing, or the state of being realized.