• Recollection Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of recollecting, or recalling to the memory; the operation by which objects are recalled to the memory, or ideas revived in the mind; reminiscence; remembrance.
- (n.) The act or practice of collecting or concentrating the mind; concentration; self-control.
- (n.) That which is recollected; something called to mind; reminiscence.
- (n.) The power of recalling ideas to the mind, or the period within which things can be recollected; remembrance; memory; as, an event within my recollection.