Region Meaning in Urdu
Region meaning in English to Urdu is علاقہ (Ilaqa). Region synonym words are included Area, Domain, Neighborhood, Part, Realm.
Region Sentence & Examples
- The region produces over 700 tons of macadamia per year.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Region Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Place; rank; station.
- (n.) The inhabitants of a district.
- (n.) Tract, part, or space, lying about and including anything; neighborhood; vicinity; sphere.
- (n.) The upper air; the sky; the heavens.
- (n.) One of the grand districts or quarters into which any space or surface, as of the earth or the heavens, is conceived of as divided; hence, in general, a portion of space or territory of indefinite extent; country; province; district; tract.
Region Urdu Meaning with Definition
The region is an English word meaning Ilaqa, written as علاقہ in Urdu fronts. It is an area, especially a part of a country or the world having definable characteristics but not always fixed boundaries. You may learn how to pronounce it correctly along with translation in Urdu, as well as the definition and sentences that go with it.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Region Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary