Rent Meaning in Urdu
Rent meaning in English to Urdu is کرایہ (Karaya). Rent synonym words are included Blasted, Charter, Engage, Hire, Lease, Let, Rip, Ripped, Split, Take, Tear, Torn. Similar words of Rent are also commonly used in daily talk like as Rent, Rental, and Rental.
- And 3-4 for rent in state apartments.
- Why had zahid not paid the rent of the house till april ?.
- You will not have been paying rent of the house since july.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Rent Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Loosely, a return or profit from a differential advantage for production, as in case of income or earnings due to rare natural gifts creating a natural monopoly.
- (n.) That portion of the produce of the earth paid to the landlord for the use of the "original and indestructible powers of the soil;" the excess of the return from a given piece of cultivated land over that from land of equal area at the "margin of cultivation." Called also economic, / Ricardian, rent. Economic rent is due partly to differences of productivity, but chiefly to advantages of location; it is equivalent to ordinary or commercial rent less interest on improvements, and nearly equivalent to ground rent.
- (n.) A certain periodical profit, whether in money, provisions, chattels, or labor, issuing out of lands and tenements in payment for the use; commonly, a certain pecuniary sum agreed upon between a tenant and his landlord, paid at fixed intervals by the lessee to the lessor, for the use of land or its appendages; as, rent for a farm, a house, a park, etc.
- (v. i.) To rant.
- (v. i.) To be leased, or let for rent; as, an estate rents for five hundred dollars a year.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Rend
- (n.) An opening made by rending; a break or breach made by force; a tear.
- (n.) Pay; reward; share; toll.
- (n.) To take and hold under an agreement to pay rent; as, the tennant rents an estate of the owner.
- (n.) Figuratively, a schism; a rupture of harmony; a separation; as, a rent in the church.
- () imp. & p. p. of Rend.
- (v. t.) To tear. See Rend.
- (n.) To grant the possession and enjoyment of, for a rent; to lease; as, the owwner of an estate or house rents it.
- (n.) Income; revenue. See Catel.
Rent Urdu Meaning with Definition
Rent is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Rent meaning in Urdu is a کرایہ - Karaya. Rent word is driven by the English language. Rent word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Rent meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Rent stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Rent word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Rent, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Rent Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary