• Require Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To demand; to insist upon having; to claim as by right and authority; to exact; as, to require the surrender of property.
- (v. t.) To demand or exact as indispensable; to need.
- (v. t.) To ask as a favor; to request.
• Required Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Require
• Requirement Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is required; an imperative or authoritative command; an essential condition; something needed or necessary; a need.
- (n.) The act of requiring; demand; requisition.