• Revolved Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Revolve
• Revolve Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To return; to pass.
- (v. i.) To move in a curved path round a center; as, the planets revolve round the sun.
- (v. i.) To pass in cycles; as, the centuries revolve.
- (v. t.) Hence, to turn over and over in the mind; to reflect repeatedly upon; to consider all aspects of.
- (v. t.) To cause to turn, as on an axis.
- (v. i.) To turn or roll round on, or as on, an axis, like a wheel; to rotate, -- which is the more specific word in this sense.