• Ribboning Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ribbon
• Ribbon Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To adorn with, or as with, ribbons; to mark with stripes resembling ribbons.
- (n.) A silver.
- (n.) A narrow strip or shred; as, a steel or magnesium ribbon; sails torn to ribbons.
- (n.) Same as Rib-band.
- (n.) A bearing similar to the bend, but only one eighth as wide.
- (n.) A fillet or narrow woven fabric, commonly of silk, used for trimming some part of a womans attire, for badges, and other decorative purposes.
- (n.) Driving reins.