Riddle Meaning in Urdu
Riddle meaning in English to Urdu is پہیلی (Paheli). Riddle synonym words are included Conundrum, Enigma, Screen.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Riddle Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Something proposed to be solved by guessing or conjecture; a puzzling question; an ambiguous proposition; an enigma; hence, anything ambiguous or puzzling.
- (n.) A sieve with coarse meshes, usually of wire, for separating coarser materials from finer, as chaff from grain, cinders from ashes, or gravel from sand.
- (v. t.) To perforate so as to make like a riddle; to make many holes in; as, a house riddled with shot.
- (n.) A board having a row of pins, set zigzag, between which wire is drawn to straighten it.
- (v. t.) To explain; to solve; to unriddle.
- (v. t.) To separate, as grain from the chaff, with a riddle; to pass through a riddle; as, riddle wheat; to riddle coal or gravel.
- (v. i.) To speak ambiguously or enigmatically.
Riddle Urdu Meaning with Definition
Riddle is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Riddle meaning in Urdu is a پہیلی - Paheli. Riddle word is driven by the English language. Riddle word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Riddle meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Riddle stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Riddle word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Riddle, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Riddle Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary