• Riot Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To engage in riot; to act in an unrestrained or wanton manner; to indulge in excess of luxury, feasting, or the like; to revel; to run riot; to go to excess.
- (n.) Wanton or unrestrained behavior; uproar; tumult.
- (n.) Excessive and exxpensive feasting; wild and loose festivity; revelry.
- (n.) The tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by an unlawful assembly of three or more persons in the execution of some private object.
- (v. i.) To disturb the peace; to raise an uproar or sedition. See Riot, n., 3.
- (v. t.) To spend or pass in riot.
• Rioter Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who riots; a reveler; a roisterer.
- (n.) One who engages in a riot. See Riot, n., 3.
• Rioted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Riot