• Rocker Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who rocks; specifically, one who rocks a cradle.
- (n.) Same as Rock shaft.
- (n.) Any implement or machine working with a rocking motion, as a trough mounted on rockers for separating gold dust from gravel, etc., by agitation in water.
- (n.) A play horse on rockers; a rocking-horse.
- (n.) A chair mounted on rockers; a rocking-chair.
- (n.) A skate with a curved blade, somewhat resembling in shape the rocker of a cradle.
- (n.) One of the curving pieces of wood or metal on which a cradle, chair, etc., rocks.
• Rockery Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A mound formed of fragments of rock, earth, etc., and set with plants.