Role Meaning in Urdu
Role meaning in English to Urdu is کردار (Kirdar). Role synonym words are included Character, Function, Office, Part, Persona, Purpose, Use. Similar words of Role are also commonly used in daily talk like as Role Model, Roles, and Role of a mentor.
- The police plays no role in traffic education.
- Mouthwash Plays A Fairly Minor Role In The Prevention Of Plaque
- The New Role Will Allow Dania To Flex Her Acting
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Role Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A part, or character, performed by an actor in a drama; hence, a part of function taken or assumed by any one; as, he has now taken the role of philanthropist.
Role Urdu Meaning with Definition
Role word meaning:
Role is an English language word which means an actor's part in a play, film, etc.
It also means the function assumed or part played by a person or thing in a particular situation.
Role meaning in Urdu:
• The meaning of Role in Urdu is کردار, کار منصبی
Definition of Role:
Role can be defined as a part or character played by an actor or actress. proper or customary function.
Role word origin:
The word Role has been derived from early 17th century: from French rôle, from obsolete French roule ‘roll’, referring originally to the roll of paper on which the actor's part was written.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Role Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary