Romantic Meaning in Urdu
Romantic meaning in English to Urdu is رومانوی (Romaanvi). Romantic synonym words are included Amatory, Amorous, Quixotic, Romanticist. Similar words of Romantic are also commonly used in daily talk like as Romantic Criticism.
Romantic Sentence & Examples
- But I soon discovered that college was not quite the romantic lyceum I had imagined.
- Romantic artists portrayed nature as wild and powerful.
- Surely he didnt mean love in the romantic sense.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Romantic Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to romance; involving or resembling romance; hence, fanciful; marvelous; extravagant; unreal; as, a romantic tale; a romantic notion; a romantic undertaking.
- (a.) Entertaining ideas and expectations suited to a romance; as, a romantic person; a romantic mind.
- (a.) Characterized by strangeness or variety; suggestive of adventure; suited to romance; wild; picturesque; -- applied to scenery; as, a romantic landscape.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the style of the Christian and popular literature of the Middle Ages, as opposed to the classical antique; of the nature of, or appropriate to, that style; as, the romantic school of poets.
Romantic Urdu Meaning with Definition
Romantic word meaning:
Romantic can be described as conducive to or characterized by the expression of love.
Romantic meaning in Urdu:
• The meaning of Romantic in Urdu is رومانوی
Definition of Romantic:
Romantic is defined as a term impractical in conception or plan: marked by the imaginative or emotional appeal of what is heroic, adventurous, remote, mysterious, or idealized.
Origin of Romantic:
The modern English word Romantic is derived from Mid 17th century (referring to the characteristics of romance in a narrative): from archaic romaunt ‘tale of chivalry’, from an Old French variant of romanz.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Romantic Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary