Roop Meaning in English
The word "Roop" in English means "Rope" and in Urdu script, it is written as "روپ". Similar words to roop are commonly used in daily conversations, such as Farab karna, Chhupana, Chhupana, and Chhupana. The synonym for roop is " Lasso and Leash".
Similar Words with English Meaning
- How many books were presented to the troops?.
- Most of the books sent to droops were ordinary and suitable.
- Most of the books sent to troops were ordinary and suitable.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- () A guide rope.
- (v. t.) To draw, as with a rope; to entice; to inveigle; to decoy; as, to rope in customers or voters.
- (v. t.) To prevent from winning (as a horse), by pulling or curbing.
- (v. t.) To lasso (a steer, horse).
- (v. t.) To connect or fasten together, as a party of mountain climbers, with a rope.
- (n.) A large, stout cord, usually one not less than an inch in circumference, made of strands twisted or braided together. It differs from cord, line, and string, only in its size. See Cordage.
- (v. t.) To bind, fasten, or tie with a rope or cord; as, to rope a bale of goods.
- (n.) A row or string consisting of a number of things united, as by braiding, twining, etc.; as, a rope of onions.
- (v. i.) To be formed into rope; to draw out or extend into a filament or thread, as by means of any glutinous or adhesive quality.
- (n.) The small intestines; as, the ropes of birds.
- (v. t.) To partition, separate, or divide off, by means of a rope, so as to include or exclude something; as, to rope in, or rope off, a plot of ground; to rope out a crowd.
Roop in English
Roop is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the roop is referred to as "Rope" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of roop meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of roop stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers roop word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to roop, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary