• Ruminate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To chew over again.
- (a.) Alt. of Ruminated
- (v. i.) To chew the cud; to chew again what has been slightly chewed and swallowed.
- (v. i.) To think again and again; to muse; to meditate; to ponder; to reflect.
- (v. t.) To meditate or ponder over; to muse on.
• Ruminated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ruminate
- (a.) Having a hard albumen penetrated by irregular channels filled with softer matter, as the nutmeg and the seeds of the North American papaw.