• Rustic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Rude; awkward; rough; unpolished; as, rustic manners.
- (a.) Simple; artless; unadorned; unaffected.
- (n.) A rural person having a natural simplicity of character or manners; an artless, unaffected person.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the country; rural; as, the rustic gods of antiquity.
- (n.) An inhabitant of the country, especially one who is rude, coarse, or dull; a clown.
- (a.) Coarse; plain; simple; as, a rustic entertainment; rustic dress.
• Rustical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Rustic.