• Scribbling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scribble
- (a.) Writing hastily or poorly.
- (n.) The act of writing hastily or idly.
- (n.) The act or process of carding coarsely.
• Scribble Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To write without care, elegance, or value; to scrawl.
- (v. t.) To write hastily or carelessly, without regard to correctness or elegance; as, to scribble a letter.
- (n.) Hasty or careless writing; a writing of little value; a scrawl; as, a hasty scribble.
- (v. t.) To card coarsely; to run through the scribbling machine.
- (v. t.) To fill or cover with careless or worthless writing.
• Scribblingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a scribbling manner.