• Secret Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Withdraw from general intercourse or notice; in retirement or secrecy; secluded.
- (a.) The parts which modesty and propriety require to be concealed; the genital organs.
- (a.) Separate; distinct.
- (a.) Faithful to a secret; not inclined to divulge or betray confidence; secretive.
- (a.) Something studiously concealed; a thing kept from general knowledge; what is not revealed, or not to be revealed.
- (v. t.) To keep secret.
- (a.) Hidden; concealed; as, secret treasure; secret plans; a secret vow.
- (a.) A thing not discovered; what is unknown or unexplained; a mystery.
• Secretaries Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Secretary
• Secrete-metory Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Causing secretion; -- said of nerves which go to glands and influence secretion.