Shade Meaning in Urdu
Shade meaning in English to Urdu is سایہ (Saya). Shade synonym words are included Ghost, Nicety, Nuance, Refinement, Shadiness, Shadow, Shadowiness, Specter, Spectre, Spook, Subtlety, Tincture, Tint, Tone, Wraith. Similar words of Shade are also commonly used in daily talk like as Shaded, Shades, and Shadeless.
Shade Sentence & Examples
- The other dragged him in the shade of truck.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Shade Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To undergo or exhibit minute difference or variation, as of color, meaning, expression, etc.; to pass by slight changes; -- used chiefly with a preposition, as into, away, off.
- (n.) Shadow.
- (n.) The darker portion of a picture; a less illuminated part. See Def. 1, above.
- (v. t.) To shelter; to cover from injury; to protect; to screen; to hide; as, to shade ones eyes.
- (v. t.) To obscure; to dim the brightness of.
- (n.) An obscure place; a spot not exposed to light; hence, a secluded retreat.
- (n.) Degree or variation of color, as darker or lighter, stronger or paler; as, a delicate shade of pink.
- (n.) A minute difference or variation, as of thought, belief, expression, etc.; also, the quality or degree of anything which is distinguished from others similar by slight differences; as, the shades of meaning in synonyms.
- (v. t.) To mark with gradations of light or color.
- (n.) Darkness; obscurity; -- often in the plural.
- (v. t.) To shelter or screen by intercepting the rays of light; to keep off illumination from.
- (v. t.) To present a shadow or image of; to shadow forth; to represent.
- (n.) The soul after its separation from the body; -- so called because the ancients it to be perceptible to the sight, though not to the touch; a spirit; a ghost; as, the shades of departed heroes.
- (n.) Comparative obscurity owing to interception or interruption of the rays of light; partial darkness caused by the intervention of something between the space contemplated and the source of light.
- (v. t.) To pain in obscure colors; to darken.
- (n.) That which intercepts, or shelters from, light or the direct rays of the sun; hence, also, that which protects from heat or currents of air; a screen; protection; shelter; cover; as, a lamp shade.
Shade Urdu Meaning with Definition
Shade is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Shade meaning in Urdu is a سایہ - Saya. Shade word is driven by the English language. Shade word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Shade meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Shade stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Shade word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Shade, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Shade Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary