• Slum Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To visit or frequent slums, esp. out of curiosity, or for purposes of study, etc.
- (n.) Same as Slimes.
- (n.) A foul back street of a city, especially one filled with a poor, dirty, degraded, and often vicious population; any low neighborhood or dark retreat; -- usually in the plural; as, Westminster slums are haunts for theives.
• Slumberous Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Being in the repose of slumber; sleepy; drowsy.
- (a.) Inviting slumber; soporiferous.
• Slumgum Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The impure residue, consisting of cocoons, propolis, etc., remaining after the wax is extracted from honeycombs.