• Slushing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Slush
• Slush Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A mixture of white lead and lime, with which the bright parts of machines, such as the connecting rods of steamboats, are painted to be preserved from oxidation.
- (n.) Soft mud.
- (v. t.) To smear with slush or grease; as, to slush a mast.
- (n.) A mixture of snow and water; half-melted snow.
- (v. t.) To paint with a mixture of white lead and lime.
- (n.) A soft mixture of grease and other materials, used for lubrication.
- (n.) The refuse grease and fat collected in cooking, especially on shipboard.