• Spank Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A blow with the open hand; a slap.
- (v. t.) To strike, as the breech, with the open hand; to slap.
- (v. i.) To move with a quick, lively step between a trot and gallop; to move quickly.
• Spanker Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Something very large, or larger than common; a whopper, as a stout or tall person.
- (n.) One who spanks, or anything used as an instrument for spanking.
- (n.) A small coin.
- (n.) One who takes long, quick strides in walking; also, a fast horse.
- (n.) The after sail of a ship or bark, being a fore-and-aft sail attached to a boom and gaff; -- sometimes called driver. See Illust. under Sail.
• Spanking Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Moving with a quick, lively pace, or capable of so doing; dashing.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Spank
- (a.) Large; considerable.