• Spattered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Spatter
• Spatter Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) Fig.: To injure by aspersion; to defame; to soil; also, to throw out in a defamatory manner.
- (v. i.) To throw something out of the mouth in a scattering manner; to sputter.
- (v. t.) To distribute by sprinkling; to sprinkle around; as, to spatter blood.
- (v. t.) To sprinkle with a liquid or with any wet substance, as water, mud, or the like; to make wet of foul spots upon by sprinkling; as, to spatter a coat; to spatter the floor; to spatter boots with mud.