State Meaning in Urdu
State meaning in English to Urdu is ریاست (Riyasat). State synonym words are included Commonwealth, Country, Express, Land, Nation, Province, Say, Submit, Tell. Similar words of State are also commonly used in daily talk like as State, Statement, and State Of War.
State Sentence & Examples
- And 3-4 for rent in state apartments.
- And the state so triumphant.
- How was the income of the state increased?.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
State Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Stately.
- (n.) The bodies that constitute the legislature of a country; as, the States-general of Holland.
- (n.) The principal persons in a government.
- (n.) Rank; condition; quality; as, the state of honor.
- (n.) Highest and stationary condition, as that of maturity between growth and decline, or as that of crisis between the increase and the abating of a disease; height; acme.
- (n.) A form of government which is not monarchial, as a republic.
- (n.) A chair with a canopy above it, often standing on a dais; a seat of dignity; also, the canopy itself.
- (a.) Belonging to the state, or body politic; public.
- (v. t.) To set; to settle; to establish.
- (n.) Estate, possession.
- (v. t.) To express the particulars of; to set down in detail or in gross; to represent fully in words; to narrate; to recite; as, to state the facts of a case, ones opinion, etc.
- (n.) A political body, or body politic; the whole body of people who are united one government, whatever may be the form of the government; a nation.
- (n.) Appearance of grandeur or dignity; pomp.
- (n.) The circumstances or condition of a being or thing at any given time.
- (n.) A person of high rank.
- (n.) In the United States, one of the commonwealth, or bodies politic, the people of which make up the body of the nation, and which, under the national constitution, stands in certain specified relations with the national government, and are invested, as commonwealth, with full power in their several spheres over all matters not expressly inhibited.
- (n.) Any body of men united by profession, or constituting a community of a particular character; as, the civil and ecclesiastical states, or the lords spiritual and temporal and the commons, in Great Britain. Cf. Estate, n., 6.
- (n.) Condition of prosperity or grandeur; wealthy or prosperous circumstances; social importance.
- (n.) A statement; also, a document containing a statement.
State Urdu Meaning with Definition
State in an English language word that is derived from the Latin language. State meaning in Urdu is ریاست. It can be define as A nation or territory that is considered an organized political party under one government. It has several meaning that is mentioned on this page. Visitors can check different meanings of State word here.
This word is originated in First recorded in 1175–1225; Middle English stat (noun), partly from estat estate, partly from Latin status “condition” (see status); the meanings in defs. 7-11 derive from Latin status (rērum) ) “state (of things)” or status (reī pūblicae) “state (of the republic)”. For other word and their meaning check the related page.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
State Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary