Step Meaning in Urdu
Step translation is "Qadam" and Step synonym words Footfall, Footmark, Footprint, Footstep and Gradation.
Similar words of Step are also commonly used in daily talk like as Step, Stepfather and Stepladder. Pronunciation roman Urdu is "Qadam" and Translation of Step in Urdu writing script is قدم.
- • And with a step that making and effort,.
- • How did the second step sound.
- • I heard another step a slow and measured one.
لفظ کا تعلق انگریزی زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''قدم'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Step Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) At Eton College, England, a shallow step dividing the court into an inner and an outer portion.
- (v. i.) One of a series of offsets, or parts, resembling the steps of stairs, as one of the series of parts of a cone pulley on which the belt runs.
- (v. i.) A change of position effected by a motion of translation.
- (v. i.) A portable framework of stairs, much used indoors in reaching to a high position.
- (v. i.) A bearing in which the lower extremity of a spindle or a vertical shaft revolves.
- (v. i.) Proceeding; measure; action; an act.
- (a.) To walk; to go on foot; esp., to walk a little distance; as, to step to one of the neighbors.
- (v. t.) To set, as the foot.
- (v. i.) A rest, or one of a set of rests, for the foot in ascending or descending, as a stair, or a round of a ladder.
- (v. i.) In general, a framing in wood or iron which is intended to receive an upright shaft; specif., a block of wood, or a solid platform upon the keelson, supporting the heel of the mast.
- (a.) Fig.: To move mentally; to go in imagination.
- (v. i.) An advance or movement made by one removal of the foot; a pace.
- (a.) To walk slowly, gravely, or resolutely.
- (v. i.) Gait; manner of walking; as, the approach of a man is often known by his step.
- (v. i.) Walk; passage.
- (v. i.) The intervak between two contiguous degrees of the csale.
- (v. i.) The space passed over by one movement of the foot in walking or running; as, one step is generally about three feet, but may be more or less. Used also figuratively of any kind of progress; as, he improved step by step, or by steps.
- (a.) To move the foot in walking; to advance or recede by raising and moving one of the feet to another resting place, or by moving both feet in succession.
- (v. t.) To fix the foot of (a mast) in its step; to erect.
- (v. i.) A small space or distance; as, it is but a step.
- (v. i.) A print of the foot; a footstep; a footprint; track.
Step Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e
word synonyms, and its similar words.
meaning in Urdu is
word meaning in roman can write as
Qadam. There are several meanings of the
word and it can be used in different situations with a combination of other words as well.
meaning is also available in other languages as well as you can also check the spelling of word
Step. With the help of this platform, learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
آج موسم خوشگوار ہے
Aaj Mausam Kitna Khushgawar Hai
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Step Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary