Stick Meaning in Urdu
Stick meaning in English to Urdu is چھڑی (Chari). Stick synonym words are included Adhere, Bind, Bond, Cleave, Cling, Cohere, Deposit, Joint, Lodge, Peg, Pin, Reefer, Stay, Sting, Wedge. Similar words of Stick are also commonly used in daily talk like as Stick, Stick out , and Stick Together.
Stick Sentence & Examples
- A crooked stick will have a crooked shadow.
- A loyal friend always stick to us through thick and thin.
- He had a stick in his hand.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Stick Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To compose; to set, or arrange, in a composing stick; as, to stick type.
- (n.) To cause to stick; to bring to a stand; to pose; to puzzle; as, to stick one with a hard problem.
- (v. i.) To be embarrassed or puzzled; to hesitate; to be deterred, as by scruples; to scruple; -- often with at.
- (n.) To set with something pointed; as, to stick cards.
- (v. i.) To remain where placed; to be fixed; to hold fast to any position so as to be moved with difficulty; to cling; to abide; to cleave; to be united closely.
- (n.) To cause to penetrate; to push, thrust, or drive, so as to pierce; as, to stick a needle into ones finger.
- (v. t.) Any long and comparatively slender piece of wood, whether in natural form or shaped with tools; a rod; a wand; a staff; as, the stick of a rocket; a walking stick.
- (v. i.) To be prevented from going farther; to stop by reason of some obstacle; to be stayed.
- (n.) To run or plane (moldings) in a machine, in contradistinction to working them by hand. Such moldings are said to be stuck.
- (v. t.) A small shoot, or branch, separated, as by a cutting, from a tree or shrub; also, any stem or branch of a tree, of any size, cut for fuel or timber.
- (n.) To penetrate with a pointed instrument; to pierce; to stab; hence, to kill by piercing; as, to stick a beast.
- (v. t.) Anything shaped like a stick; as, a stick of wax.
- (v. t.) A composing stick. See under Composing. It is usually a frame of metal, but for posters, handbills, etc., one made of wood is used.
- (v. t.) A thrust with a pointed instrument; a stab.
- (n.) To attach by causing to adhere to the surface; as, to stick on a plaster; to stick a stamp on an envelope; also, to attach in any manner.
- (n.) To fasten, attach, or cause to remain, by thrusting in; hence, also, to adorn or deck with things fastened on as by piercing; as, to stick a pin on the sleeve.
- (n.) To set; to fix in; as, to stick card teeth.
- (v. i.) To adhere; as, glue sticks to the fingers; paste sticks to the wall.
- (n.) To fix on a pointed instrument; to impale; as, to stick an apple on a fork.
- (v. t.) A derogatory expression for a person; one who is inert or stupid; as, an odd stick; a poor stick.
- (v. i.) To cause difficulties, scruples, or hesitation.
- (n.) To impose upon; to compel to pay; sometimes, to cheat.
Stick Urdu Meaning with Definition
Stick is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Stick meaning in Urdu is a چھڑی - Chari. Stick word is driven by the English language. Stick word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Stick meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Stick stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Stick word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Stick, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Stick Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary