Stray Meaning in Urdu
Stray meaning in English to Urdu is آوارہ (Awarah). Stray synonym words are included Cast, Depart, Digress, Drift, Err, Isolated, Ramble, Range, Roam, Rove, Scattered, Sidetrack, Straggle, Swan, Tramp, Vagabond, Wander. Similar words of Stray are also commonly used in daily talk like as Strayed, Strayers, and Straying.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Stray Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of wandering or going astray.
- (a.) Figuratively, to wander from the path of duty or rectitude; to err.
- (v. i.) Having gone astray; strayed; wandering; as, a strayhorse or sheep.
- (a.) To wander, as from a direct course; to deviate, or go out of the way.
- (v. t.) To cause to stray.
- (n.) Any domestic animal that has an inclosure, or its proper place and company, and wanders at large, or is lost; an estray. Used also figuratively.
- (a.) To wander from company, or from the proper limits; to rove at large; to roam; to go astray.
Stray Urdu Meaning with Definition
Stray is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Stray meaning in Urdu is a آوارہ - Awarah. Stray word is driven by the English language. Stray word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Stray meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Stray stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Stray word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Stray, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Stray Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary