• Struggle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Great labor; forcible effort to obtain an object, or to avert an evil.
- (n.) A violent effort or efforts with contortions of the body; agony; distress.
- (v. i.) To labor in pain or anguish; to be in agony; to labor in any kind of difficulty or distress.
- (v. i.) To use great efforts; to labor hard; to strive; to contend forcibly; as, to struggle to save ones life; to struggle with the waves; to struggle with adversity.
- (v. i.) To strive, or to make efforts, with a twisting, or with contortions of the body.
- (n.) Contest; contention; strife.
• Struggled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Struggle
• Struggler Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who struggles.