Subject Meaning in Urdu
Subject meaning in English to Urdu is مضمون (Mazmoon). Subject synonym words are included Bailiwick, Case, Content, Dependent, Discipline, Field, Issue, Matter, National, Study, Subjugate, Theme, Topic. Similar words of Subject are also commonly used in daily talk like as Subject, Subjective , and Subjectively.
Subject Sentence & Examples
- Payments made by monthly direct debit are subject to an interest charge.
- She Has A Comprehensive Grasp Of The Subject
- She has a comprehensive grasp of the subject
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Subject Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Placed or situated under; lying below, or in a lower situation.
- (a.) Obedient; submissive.
- (a.) That which is placed under the authority, dominion, control, or influence of something else.
- (a.) That in which any quality, attribute, or relation, whether spiritual or material, inheres, or to which any of these appertain; substance; substratum.
- (a.) That which is subjected, or submitted to, any physical operation or process; specifically (Anat.), a dead body used for the purpose of dissection.
- (n.) The principal theme, or leading thought or phrase, on which a composition or a movement is based.
- (v. t.) To cause to undergo; as, to subject a substance to a white heat; to subject a person to a rigid test.
- (v. t.) To bring under control, power, or dominion; to make subject; to subordinate; to subdue.
- (a.) That which is brought under thought or examination; that which is taken up for discussion, or concerning which anything is said or done.
- (a.) That of which anything is affirmed or predicated; the theme of a proposition or discourse; that which is spoken of; as, the nominative case is the subject of the verb.
- (a.) Hence, that substance or being which is conscious of its own operations; the mind; the thinking agent or principal; the ego. Cf. Object, n., 2.
- (v. t.) To make subservient.
- (a.) Specifically: One who is under the authority of a ruler and is governed by his laws; one who owes allegiance to a sovereign or a sovereign state; as, a subject of Queen Victoria; a British subject; a subject of the United States.
- (a.) Placed under the power of another; specifically (International Law), owing allegiance to a particular sovereign or state; as, Jamaica is subject to Great Britain.
- (a.) The person who is treated of; the hero of a piece; the chief character.
- (v. t.) To submit; to make accountable.
- (a.) Exposed; liable; prone; disposed; as, a country subject to extreme heat; men subject to temptation.
- (n.) The incident, scene, figure, group, etc., which it is the aim of the artist to represent.
- (v. t.) To expose; to make obnoxious or liable; as, credulity subjects a person to impositions.
Subject Urdu Meaning with Definition
Subject is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Subject meaning in Urdu is a مضمون - Mazmoon. Subject word is driven by the English language. Subject word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Subject meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Subject stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Subject word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Subject, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Subject Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary