• Submiss Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Submissive; humble; obsequious.
- (a.) Gentle; soft; calm; as, submiss voices.
• Submission Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of submitting; the act of yielding to power or authority; surrender of the person and power to the control or government of another; obedience; compliance.
- (n.) An agreement by which parties engage to submit any matter of controversy between them to the decision of arbitrators.
- (n.) Acknowledgement of a fault; confession of error.
- (n.) The state of being submissive; acknowledgement of inferiority or dependence; humble or suppliant behavior; meekness; resignation.
• Submissive Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Showing a readiness to submit; expressing submission; as, a submissive demeanor.
- (a.) Inclined or ready to submit; acknowledging ones inferiority; yielding; obedient; humble.