Surge Meaning in Urdu
Surge meaning in English to Urdu is موج زنی (Mooj zani). Surge synonym words are included Billow, Heave, Rush, Soar, Spate, Tide. Similar words of Surge are also commonly used in daily talk like as Surgeon, Surgery, and Surgeon.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Surge Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To swell; to rise hifg and roll.
- (n.) The tapered part of a windlass barrel or a capstan, upon which the cable surges, or slips.
- (n.) The motion of, or produced by, a great wave.
- (v. i.) To slip along a windlass.
- (n.) A spring; a fountain.
- (n.) A large wave or billow; a great, rolling swell of water, produced generally by a high wind.
- (n.) To let go or slacken suddenly, as a rope; as, to surge a hawser or messenger; also, to slacken the rope about (a capstan).
Surge Urdu Meaning with Definition
Surge is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Surge meaning in Urdu is a موج زنی - Mooj zani. Surge word is driven by the English language. Surge word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Surge meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Surge stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Surge word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Surge, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Surge Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary