Charna in English
Charna meaning in Urdu to English is Kid Charna. Charna synonym word is Banter, Chaff, Child, Fry and Jolly. Similar words of Charna are also commonly used in daily talks like Charna wala janwar, Koh pema, and Ghaas.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Kid Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A kind of leather made of the skin of the young goat, or of the skin of rats, etc.
- (v. i.) To bring forth a young goat.
- (n.) A small wooden mess tub; -- a name given by sailors to one in which they receive their food.
- (n.) A young goat.
- (n.) A fagot; a bundle of heath and furze.
- (n.) A young child or infant; hence, a simple person, easily imposed on.
- (n.) Gloves made of kid.
- (p. p.) of Kythe.
- (v. t.) See Kiddy, v. t.
- (n.) Among pugilists, thieves, etc., a youthful expert; -- chiefly used attributively; as, kid Jones.
Charna Meaning in English
Urdu Word charna is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. charna meaning in English is Kid چھیڑنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. charna word meaning along with charna definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of charna, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of charna in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Charna wala janwar, Koh pema, and Ghaas are similar words of charna. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary