Bayonet Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BayonetDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A pointed instrument of the dagger kind fitted on the muzzle of a musket or rifle, so as to give the soldier increased means of offense and defense.
- (v. t.) To compel or drive by the bayonet.
- (n.) A pin which plays in and out of holes made to receive it, and which thus serves to engage or disengage parts of the machinery.
- (v. t.) To stab with a bayonet.
• BayonetingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bayonet