Charmed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CharmedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Charm
• CharmDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A melody; a song.
- (n.) To subdue, control, or summon by incantation or supernatural influence; to affect by magic.
- (n.) That which exerts an irresistible power to please and attract; that which fascinates; any alluring quality.
- (n.) Any small decorative object worn on the person, as a seal, a key, a silver whistle, or the like. Bunches of charms are often worn at the watch chain.
- (n.) To make music upon; to tune.
- (v. i.) To make a musical sound.
- (v. i.) To use magic arts or occult power; to make use of charms.
- (n.) A word or combination of words sung or spoken in the practice of magic; a magical combination of words, characters, etc.; an incantation.
- (n.) To subdue or overcome by some secret power, or by that which gives pleasure; to allay; to soothe.
- (n.) To protect with, or make invulnerable by, spells, charms, or supernatural influences; as, a charmed life.
- (n.) Anything worn for its supposed efficacy to the wearer in averting ill or securing good fortune.
- (n.) To attract irresistibly; to delight exceedingly; to enchant; to fascinate.
- (v. i.) To act as, or produce the effect of, a charm; to please greatly; to be fascinating.