• Syrup Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A thick and viscid saccharine solution of superior quality (as sugarhouse sirup or molasses, maple sirup); specifically, in pharmacy and often in cookery, a saturated solution of sugar and water (simple sirup), or such a solution flavored or medicated.
- (n.) A thick and viscid liquid made from the juice of fruits, herbs, etc., boiled with sugar.
- (a.) Alt. of Syrupy
• Syruped Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Moistened, covered, or sweetened with sirup, or sweet juice.