• T Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Metric ton
- () the twentieth letter of the English alphabet, is a nonvocal consonant. With the letter h it forms the digraph th, which has two distinct sounds, as in thin, then. See Guide to Pronunciation, //262-264, and also //153, 156, 169, 172, 176, 178-180.
• Tablature Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Division into plates or tables with intervening spaces; as, the tablature of the cranial bones.
- (n.) A painting on a wall or ceiling; a single piece comprehended in one view, and formed according to one design; hence, a picture in general.
- (n.) An ancient mode of indicating musical sounds by letters and other signs instead of by notes.
• Taen Definition & Synonyms
- () p. p. of Ta, to take, or a contraction of Taken.