Tamana in English
Tamana meaning in Urdu to English is Desire Tamana. Tamana synonym word is Hope, Trust and Want. Similar words of Tamana are also commonly used in daily talks like Khuwahish karna, and Arzoo.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Desire Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To miss; to regret.
- (v. t.) An expressed wish; a request; petition.
- (v. t.) Excessive or morbid longing; lust; appetite.
- (v. t.) Grief; regret.
- (v. t.) To require; to demand; to claim.
- (v. t.) To long for; to wish for earnestly; to covet.
- (v. t.) To express a wish for; to entreat; to request.
- (v. t.) The natural longing that is excited by the enjoyment or the thought of any good, and impels to action or effort its continuance or possession; an eager wish to obtain or enjoy.
- (v. t.) Anything which is desired; an object of longing.
Tamana Meaning in English
Urdu Word tamana is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. tamana meaning in English is Desire تمنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. tamana word meaning along with tamana definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of tamana, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of tamana in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Khuwahish karna, and Arzoo are similar words of tamana. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary