• Tape Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To furnish with tape; to fasten, tie, bind, or the like, with tape;
- (v. t.) to cover (a wire) with insulating tape.
- (v. t.) to record on audio tape or video tape; -- either directly, at the scene of the action tape, or indirectly, as from a broadcast of the action.
- (n.) A narrow fillet or band of cotton or linen; a narrow woven fabric used for strings and the like; as, curtains tied with tape.
- (n.) A tapeline; also, a metallic ribbon so marked as to serve as a tapeline; as, a steel tape.
• Tapestried Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tapestry
• Tapestrying Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Tapestry