• Task Definition & Synonyms
- (v.) Business; employment; undertaking; labor.
- (v.) Labor or study imposed by another, often in a definite quantity or amount.
- (v. t.) To charge; to tax; as with a fault.
- (v. t.) To oppress with severe or excessive burdens; to tax.
- (v. t.) To impose a task upon; to assign a definite amount of business, labor, or duty to.
• Task wage Definition & Synonyms
- () A wage paid by the day, or some fixed period, on condition that a minimum task be performed. When the workman is paid in proportion for excess over the minimum, the wage is one for piece-work.