• Tat Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A pony.
- (n.) Gunny cloth made from the fiber of the Corchorus olitorius, or jute.
• Tatouay Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An armadillo (Xenurus unicinctus), native of the tropical parts of South America. It has about thirteen movable bands composed of small, nearly square, scales. The head is long; the tail is round and tapered, and nearly destitute of scales; the claws of the fore feet are very large. Called also tatouary, and broad-banded armadillo.
• Tatties Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Tatty