Testimony Meaning in Urdu
Testimony meaning in English to Urdu is شہادت (Shahadat). Testimony synonym words are included Testimonial.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Testimony Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Open attestation; profession.
- (n.) Hence, the whole divine revelation; the sacre/ Scriptures.
- (n.) A solemn declaration or affirmation made for the purpose of establishing or proving some fact.
- (n.) Affirmation; declaration; as, these doctrines are supported by the uniform testimony of the fathers; the belief of past facts must depend on the evidence of human testimony, or the testimony of historians.
- (v. t.) To witness; to attest; to prove by testimony.
- (n.) The two tables of the law.
- (n.) Witness; evidence; proof of some fact.
Testimony Urdu Meaning with Definition
Testimony is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Testimony meaning in Urdu is a شہادت - Shahadat. Testimony word is driven by the English language. Testimony word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Testimony meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Testimony stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Testimony word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Testimony, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Testimony Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary