• Then Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Soon afterward, or immediately; next; afterward.
- (adv.) At that time (referring to a time specified, either past or future).
- (conj.) In that case; in consequence; as a consequence; therefore; for this reason.
- (adv.) At another time; later; again.
- (conj.) Than.
• Thenar Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The palm of the hand.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the thenar; corresponding to thenar; palmar.
- (n.) The prominence of the palm above the base of the thumb; the thenar eminence; the ball of the thumb. Sometimes applied to the corresponding part of the foot.