Throw Meaning in Urdu
Throw meaning in English to Urdu is پھینکنا (Phenkna). Throw synonym words are included Bedevil, Befuddle, Bemuse, Bewilder, Cast, Confound, Confuse, Contrive, Drop, Flip, Fox, Fuddle, Give, Have, Hold, Hurl, Make, Project, Shed, Stroke, Switch. Similar words of Throw are also commonly used in daily talk like as Throw Back, Throw Out, and Throw Over.
Throw Sentence & Examples
- Do not throw the ball.
- For good measure I throw in a little psycho-babble.
- How did the writer finally throw his books.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Throw Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The extreme movement given to a sliding or vibrating reciprocating piece by a cam, crank, eccentric, or the like; travel; stroke; as, the throw of a slide valve. Also, frequently, the length of the radius of a crank, or the eccentricity of an eccentric; as, the throw of the crank of a steam engine is equal to half the stroke of the piston.
- (n.) An effort; a violent sally.
- (n.) A potters wheel or table; a jigger. See 2d Jigger, 2 (a).
- (v. t.) To cause to take a strategic position; as, he threw a detachment of his army across the river.
- (n.) The distance which a missile is, or may be, thrown; as, a stones throw.
- (v. t.) To fling or cast in any manner; to drive to a distance from the hand or from an engine; to propel; to send; as, to throw stones or dust with the hand; a cannon throws a ball; a fire engine throws a stream of water to extinguish flames.
- (n.) Pain; especially, pain of travail; throe.
- (v. t.) To bring forth; to produce, as young; to bear; -- said especially of rabbits.
- (v. t.) To divest or strip ones self of; to put off.
- (v. t.) To drive by violence; as, a vessel or sailors may be thrown upon a rock.
- (v. t.) To cast, as dice; to venture at dice.
- (n.) The act of hurling or flinging; a driving or propelling from the hand or an engine; a cast.
- (n.) A stroke; a blow.
- (n.) A turners lathe; a throwe.
- (v. t.) To overturn; to prostrate in wrestling; as, a man throws his antagonist.
- (v. t.) To give forcible utterance to; to cast; to vent.
- (v. t.) To twist two or more filaments of, as silk, so as to form one thread; to twist together, as singles, in a direction contrary to the twist of the singles themselves; -- sometimes applied to the whole class of operations by which silk is prepared for the weaver.
- (v. t.) To fling, cast, or hurl with a certain whirling motion of the arm, to throw a ball; -- distinguished from to toss, or to bowl.
- (n.) A cast of dice; the manner in which dice fall when cast; as, a good throw.
- (v. t.) To form or shape roughly on a throwing engine, or potters wheel, as earthen vessels.
- (n.) Time; while; space of time; moment; trice.
- (v. i.) To perform the act of throwing or casting; to cast; specifically, to cast dice.
- (v. t.) To put on hastily; to spread carelessly.
- (n.) The amount of vertical displacement produced by a fault; -- according to the direction it is designated as an upthrow, or a downthrow.
Throw Urdu Meaning with Definition
Throw is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Throw meaning in Urdu is a پھینکنا - Phenkna. Throw word is driven by the English language. Throw word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Throw meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Throw stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Throw word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Throw, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Throw Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary