Title Meaning in Urdu
Title meaning in English to Urdu is عنوان (Unwan). Title synonym words are included Championship, Claim, Deed, Entitle, Rubric. Similar words of Title are also commonly used in daily talk like as Titler, Titles, and Titleless.
Title Sentence & Examples
- He ra received the title of faruq after he embraced islam.
- The title is taken from the penciled caption on the back of the print.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Title Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A church to which a priest was ordained, and where he was to reside.
- (n.) An appellation of dignity, distinction, or preeminence (hereditary or acquired), given to persons, as duke marquis, honorable, esquire, etc.
- (n.) The inscription in the beginning of a book, usually containing the subject of the work, the authors and publishers names, the date, etc.
- (n.) An inscription put over or upon anything as a name by which it is known.
- (n.) The panel for the name, between the bands of the back of a book.
- (n.) That which constitutes a just cause of exclusive possession; that which is the foundation of ownership of property, real or personal; a right; as, a good title to an estate, or an imperfect title.
- (n.) A section or division of a subject, as of a law, a book, specif. (Roman & Canon Laws), a chapter or division of a law book.
- (n.) That by which a beneficiary holds a benefice.
- (n.) To call by a title; to name; to entitle.
- (n.) A name; an appellation; a designation.
- (n.) The instrument which is evidence of a right.
Title Urdu Meaning with Definition
Title word meaning:
Title in an English language word which means the name of a book, composition, or other artistic work.
Title meaning in Urdu:
• The meaning of the word Title in Urdu is عنوان
Definition of Title:
The word Title can be defined as the distinguishing name of a book, poem, picture, piece of music, or the like.
Origin of the word Title:
Old English titul, reinforced by Old French title, both from Latin titulus ‘inscription, title’. The word originally denoted a placard or inscription placed on an object, giving information about it, hence a descriptive heading in a book or other composition.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Title Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary