• Toy Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) An old story; a silly tale.
- (v. t.) Amorous dalliance; play; sport; pastime.
- (v. t.) A plaything for children; a bawble.
- (v. t.) To treat foolishly.
- (v. i.) To dally amorously; to trifle; to play.
- (v. t.) A thing for amusement, but of no real value; an article of trade of little value; a trifle.
- (v. t.) A headdress of linen or woolen, that hangs down over the shoulders, worn by old women of the lower classes; -- called also toy mutch.
- (v. t.) A wild fancy; an odd conceit; idle sport; folly; trifling opinion.
• Toyman Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who deals in toys.
• Toyhouse Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A house for children to play in or to play with; a playhouse.