• Tram Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To convey or transport on a tramway or on a tram car.
- (n.) Same as Trammel, n., 6.
- (v. i.) To operate, or conduct the business of, a tramway; to travel by tramway.
- (n.) A car on a horse railroad.
- (n.) A four-wheeled truck running on rails, and used in a mine, as for carrying coal or ore.
- (n.) The shaft of a cart.
- (n.) One of the rails of a tramway.
- (n.) A silk thread formed of two or more threads twisted together, used especially for the weft, or cross threads, of the best quality of velvets and silk goods.
, Trolley car
• Trama Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The loosely woven substance which lines the chambers within the gleba in certain Gasteromycetes.