• Univocal Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A generic term, or a term applicable in the same sense to all the species it embraces.
- (n.) Having always the same drift or tenor; uniform; certain; regular.
- (n.) A word having but one meaning.
- (a.) Having one meaning only; -- contrasted with equivocal.
- (n.) Unequivocal; indubitable.
- (a.) Having unison of sound, as the octave in music. See Unison, n., 2.
• Univocally Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a univocal manner; in one term; in one sense; not equivocally.