• Vend Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To transfer to another person for a pecuniary equivalent; to make an object of trade; to dispose of by sale; to sell; as, to vend goods; to vend vegetables.
- (n.) The act of vending or selling; a sale.
- (n.) The total sales of coal from a colliery.
• Vendace Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A European lake whitefish (Coregonus Willughbii, or C. Vandesius) native of certain lakes in Scotland and England. It is regarded as a delicate food fish. Called also vendis.
• Vended Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Vend